Sabotage (A School Project)
Well this is a project I made for a Business Computer course that had to deal with a type of computer crime. We chose « Sabotage ». Also we had to include many, many vocabluary words so we put them all in the reading of an « email » at the beginning so some of those I fast-forwarded through.
And yes I know the fire looks fake but this video was made about 8 months ago and was using different particle software than I currently do. Before being too critical remember this was just a school project that we had a couple weeks to make, though I probably spent 70-80 hours on the effects. Hope you enjoy!